Release Date : 25th May 2012
All pre-orders will be dispatched one day before release date
Game 1: What Makes You Tick: A Stitch in Time
What Makes You Tick: A Stitch in Time is the follow-up classic adventure game to the 2007 indie hit “What Makes you Tick?”. Tick plays in the style of the classic adventure genre, and has been covered by BBC Entertainment News and PC Gamer Magazine since its release. A Stitch in Time will immerse players in a whole new adventure that both concludes the story of What Makes You Tick? And covers new ground within the world of Ravenhollow and the story of the smith institute. It brings to life the themes of Franz Kafka. Both classic adventure gamers and literary fans will enjoy the rich world of “What Makes You Tick?” and its detailed story, witty characters and wry humour.
- Over 30 playable locations at two different times of the day
- Player - controlled day and night switching
- Game is divided into 4 comprehensive acts
- Fully localised game (text and speech)
- An engaging storyline with logical puzzles
- Intuitive point - and - click interface
- The sequel to the 2007 indie hit “What Makes You Tick?”
- For the first time fully localised (text and speech)
- High quality voice recordings
- Unique graphics style indie look
- Low system requirements, runs on PC, Mac and Linux
Game 2: Alpha Polaris
Alpha Polaris is a murderous and ice-cold horror game. Rune Knudsen, the Norwegian biologist, traces the mysterious incident at the US research centre Alpha Polaris. In the middle of frosty Greenland, cut off from any civilisation, Rune is confronted with his deepest fears and experiences: an acrimonious competition between life and death. Will he be able to solve the dark secret of Alpha Polaris?
The game fascinates with its exciting staged story and unique scary atmosphere, that even adventure enthusiasts will feel a cold shiver going down their spine. The challenging puzzles are presented in a highly detailed graphics that bring atmosphere and appealing pictures to your screen.
- Over 40 different locations
- Day / night circle
- Dozens of cut scenes
- Highly detailed 3D characters and backgrounds
- Elaborate speech and voice acting
- Atmosphere sound and music
- In the genre fresh and exceptional setting
- Threatening horror atmosphere will scare you!
- Unique graphics style combines comic look and photo realism
- Puzzles are integral part of the story
|Release Date||25 May 2012|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|