A plucky cast of female fighters duke it out on a battlefield with the help of their "Arcana" spirit (who adds to the character's attacks and defence) in this third entry in the all-girls fighting franchise. Arcana Heart 3 combines fast-paced aerial action with a unique cast for an extraordinary fighting experience!
Chaos and disorder are threatening to rip apart the very fabric of Japanese society as planar rifts appear throughout the country. It is suspected that the Drexler Institute, the instigator of the Great War many years ago and creator of the Divine Celestial Weapon, is somehow involved. In the midst of this confusion, a mysterious rumour arises, claiming the existence of wish-granting "Celestial Stones" within the chaotic planar rifts. As a result of these rumours, a number of individuals have converged on Japan in the hopes of obtaining one of these fabled stones – either to seal them away or to see for themselves if rumour is true. Each person has their own reasons for seeking these rare and valuable stones, and they won't let anyone stand in their way, be they foe ... or friend.
- 3 Newcomers To Arcana Heart 3, For A Total Of 23 Fighters! Enter Weiss, the main character in Arcana Heart 3; Eko, a young girl who can bring her drawings to life; and Scharlachrot, a mysterious figure lurking in the shadows with the power to summon chains from out of nowhere.
- 23 Unique Arcana Types; Create A Fighting Style To Match Your Individual Style Of Play! Pair your favourite character with one of the 23 available spirits for an incredible range of different fighting styles.
- Deep Single Player Experience! With an extensive arcade-style story mode, score attack mode, and training mode available, Arcana Heart 3 offers players a myriad of ways to sharpen and polish their fighting skills when not facing off against friends and rivals.
- Full-Featured Online Multiplayer! Arcana Heart 3 online system was developed by Arc System Works, creators of the critically acclaimed BlazBlue games, a series known for its superior network code. In addition to online lobbies and ranked matches, Arcana Heart 3 also includes a comprehensive ranking system and online replays.
- Introducing "Simple Mode"! Simple mode is a new control scheme designed with beginning and casual fighting fans in mind. Unleash powerful attacks and extended combos without having to practice complicated input commands!
|Release Date||19 Aug 2011|
|Platform||Sony PlayStation 3|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|