When a Mexican drug cartel bombs a U.S. law enforcement agency, the U.S. government puts together a special task force to bring them down. Play as Ben McCall, a brutal LAPD cop and descendent of Ray McCall, or Eddie Guerra, a DEA agent with a chronic-gambling habit, or gang-affiliated street kid turned FBI agent, Kim Evans. Each character has their own unique story. As you fight to dismantle the Cartel and unfurl the mystery of the bombing, you'll embark on an epic, bloody road trip from the streets of Los Angeles to Ciudad Juarez. Experience the lawlessness of today's Wild West as you hunt down the Cartel in a world where the ends justify the means.
Part of the hit action franchise, Call of Juarez: The Cartel is set in present day and brings the best elements of the Wild West to a new and modern setting. As a first person shooter with an immersive and mature story, players can expect to embark on a journey like no other -- one that will take them from the heart of modern day Los Angeles, California to Juarez, Mexico.
- Online Versus Multiplayer
- Online Co-Op Multiplayer (3 Players)
- Rich, mature storyline
- Three player online cooperative mode - play the entire campaign with each of the three characters; each character has his/her own unique story
- Huge selection of weapons including pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, anti-air weapons and more.
- Wide variety of maps and missions including punitive raids, witness protection, undercover missions, shootings in a crowd, car chases and more
- Addictive multiplayer including an exclusive new mode in addition to classic modes such as Team Death Match. As you play, your character will evolve, unlocking weapons and gear.
Ben McCall , Eddie Guerra , Kim Evans
|Release Date||22 Jul 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|