Capcom Classics Collection Remixed provides quality entertainment that delves deep into Capcom's history, offering players more depth and gameplay challenges. Play this latest cache of classics in several aspect ratios including normal, stretch or, depending on the title, its original vertical orientation. Fully customizable controls enhance the gaming experience by allowing the reassignment of the analog stick to accommodate vertical games. Enjoy the timeless hits of yesteryear with the wireless capabilities the portable system has to offer such as joining no-fuss multiplayer games and downloading music. Players will need to be pried away from this game as the multitude of bonus materials will have them glued to the system wanting more.
- 20-games-in-1 including:
- 1941 – A vertical shooter that challenges player to shoot down enemy fighters, buildings, ships andvehicles.
- Avengers - A unique top down, vertically scrolling beat 'em up has players roving through the gang riddled streets of Paradise City in search of the ring leader who has taken hostages.
- Block Block – An innovative twist to the block breaking genre, Block Block features a two player co-op mode, allowing for the cooperative destruction of blocks. Also unique to this title was the constantly shrinking paddle that forced player to finish each board as quickly as possible.
- Captain Commando – Following in the footsteps of several great side-scrolling brawler titles, this four player co-op game tracks the adventures of four intergalactic space rangers who must enforce peace throughout the galaxy.
- Magic Sword – An intense side-scrollinggame that takes players through 50 levels of the ominous Dragon Tower in order to defeat the evil Drokkmar.
- Quiz and Dragons – The most innovative quiz game of its time which features integrated RGP style game
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|