- Big Brain Academy is a series of minigames that are designed to exercise the brain.
- Test mode will quiz players in five areas: thinking, memorization, computation, analysis and identification.
- Features a riotous multiplayer mode in which up to eight people can play with a single game card.
DS Lite Red Console with Big Brain Academy
Nintendo DS Lite is a lighter and brighter version of the highly successful Nintendo DS, Nintendo's latest console includes all the existing features of the Nintendo DS, yet includes a variety of distinctive changes which truly sets it apart from other handheld consoles. Nintendo DS Lite retains the advanced touch screen technology, allowing players to control the software with a stylus or even their finger, as well as dual screens, voice recognition and Wi-Fi capabilities of the Nintendo DS but is now both smaller and lighter. Weighing nearly 60g less than the original, it is just two thirds of the original size. The redesign isn't only cosmetic though, the Nintendo DS Lite features adjustable screen brightness with four settings, a repositioned microphone for ease of use and a larger and more comfortable stylus. With its new design and unique features, this console is perfect for everyone regardless of age, gender and gaming
- It's less than two-thirds the size of the original Nintendo DS and more than 20 percent lighter.
- Its two bright screens can be adjusted to four levels to adapt to different lighting conditions and to extend battery power.
- The microphone sits in the center of the unit, and the LED lights are clearly visible whether the unit is open or closed.
- The stylus is 1 centimeter longer and 1 millimeter thicker than the stylus of the original, and slides into a side storage slot.
- The Start and Select buttons were repositioned for easier access.A removable cover keeps the Game Boy Advance cartridge slot clear from dust and debris when it's not in use.
- Dimensions: 133x72x21mm
- Weight: 0.217 kg
Test your mental acuity in a five-category quiz: thinking, memorization, computation, analysis, and identification. Work your computing abilities by comparing stacks of coins to find the higher value! Bulk up your analysis skills by quickly counting a huge stack of books! Each exercise takes less than a minute to complete. After you take the quiz, you'll get the weight of your brain, areas of strength and weakness -- and, most importantly, which career is best suited for you. Don't worry, it's all in fun.
Once you think you're the star student at the Academy, compete with up to seven friends or family members through lightning-fast activities to see who really has the biggest brain of the bunch.
Big Brain Academy brings a fresh entertainment anyone young and young at heart can enjoy. It's the perfect way to challenge and stimulate your mind.
|Release Date||17 Oct 2008|
|Product Code (MPN)||No|