All pre-orders will be dispatched one day before release date
One of the most beloved franchises in Nintendo’s long history makes its glorious return in spectacular 3D. Pit of Kid Icarus™ fame is back in a new game designed specifically for the Nintendo 3DS system by Masahiro Sakurai, creator of the Kirby™ and Super Smash Bros.™ franchises, and his development team at Project Sora.
Kid Icarus: Uprising is a fast-paced and actionpacked blend of aerial and ground-based shooting built on elegantly intuitive and streamlined play control. This follow-up to the original Kid Icarus – released for the Nintendo Entertainment System™ in 1987 – has been at the top of gamers’ wish lists for years.
Fast-paced and action-packed from the streets to the skies:
- Boasting game play that is easy to pick up but incredibly deep, the game is sure to satisfy novice gamers as well as fans who have been clamoring for a new installment in the franchise. The hero, Pit, teams up with Palutena, the goddess of light, who bestows on him the miracle of flight for limited stretches. With this gift, Pit soars through the skies, shooting down swarms of enemies, then alights and engages in frantic ground-based battles against Medusa’s underworld army.
Items, weapons and upgrades galore offer an incredibly deep experience:
- Find and collect numerous weapons and items that offer bonuses and ability boosts. Players can choose weapons before they send Pit into battle, giving them countless layers of strategies in each level.
- Players can choose between a basic Blade, basic Claws and a basic Orbitar weapon. Blades are well-balanced, Claws have limited reach but increase running speed and the Orbitars can shoot two shots that grow in power over
- Kid Icarus: Uprising uses a control scheme designed to fit the game’s unique blend of flight, shooting and melee combat, and offers tremendous precision, speed and depth that rewards dedicated players. The left hand uses the Circle Pad, while the right uses a stylus, both at the same time. Every copy of the game will come with a free stand that holds the Nintendo 3DS at an angle above any flat surface, and provides players with a new kind of gaming experience.
Circle Pad Pro.
- Kid Icarus: Uprising is compatible with the Circle Pad Pro accessory, offering an alternate control scheme for left-handed players. With the Circle Pad Pro, the player holds the stylus in their left hand and uses the Circle Pad with their right hand.
Console NOT included
|Release Date||23 Mar 2012|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £19.99
Regular Price: £9.99
Regular Price: £14.99
Regular Price: £14.99