- Use your stylus to strategically place items and solve different puzzles. Once you tap the Mini Marios, be ready to react quickly to help guide them safely to the exit.
- With an intuitive interface, players of any experience level will be able to enjoy the action. Players can access the in-game Help Mode that lets you get more information on key items. Additionally, if players get stuck trying to solve a level, they can now use the new Mini Guide to demonstrate a possible solution.
- Feeling creative? Construct your own levels in the 'Construction Zone' with an easy-to-use level building tool. You are also able to share your new levels with friends over local wireless or post them online using the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Access new levels created by fellow users with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Store up to 160 additional puzzles to always take the action with you, wherever you go.
- Participate in the all-new Challenge Mode where you will create a level based on certain criteria. Players can vote for their favorites and the top rated levels will be announced.
- The new Mini Pauline toy has been added to the roster of familiar toys in the series (Mini Mario, Mini Toad, Mini Princess and Mini Donkey Kong).
|Release Date||4 Feb 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|