The most authentic Monster Jam action ever! Monster Jam: Path of Destruction is all about authenticity, personality, and fun, with 28 officially licensed Monster Jam trucks, including fan-favorites Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, and Grinder. You can also create and customize your own trucks with thousands of options, unlocking new parts and upgrades as you progress through the game.
Eight real life stadiums from the Monster Jam circuit help bring the live atmosphere to the living room, with explosive truck introductions, pyrotechnics and lighting, and a roaring crowd. In single player mode the goal is the same as for real life drivers - rise through the ranks of ruthless competitors to ultimately battle against the best at the Monster Jam World Finals! Head-to-head multiplayer modes take the heart-pounding competition to another level.
- Authentic Monster Trucks - 28 officially licensed Monster Jam trucks to choose from including fan favourites Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, and Monster Mutt that look and handle like their real-life counterparts
- Authentic Settings - 8 authentic USA stadiums where you will feel like you're competing in real Monster Jam events with over-the-top truck introductions, pyrotechnics, state lighting, thunderous crowds and colour commentary from Scott Douglas, the voice of Monster Jam
- Authentic Action - Experience what driving a monster truck is all about as you catch massive air, perform crazy stunts and destroy everything in your path in 32 stadium racing and 24 stadium freestyle events. Receive tips and tricks from the top Monster Jam drivers including Dennis Anderson and Tom Meents
- Create Your Own Monster Truck - Create the ultimate monster truck with thousands of combinations of monster truck body types, decals, colours, accessories and performance upgrades to choose from
- 5 Bonus Game Modes - Compete in additional monster truck events including circuit race, team race, gate rush, time crunch and stunt challenge and prove you're the best
- Multiplayer - Battle with and against your friends in co-op and head-to-head multiplayer challenges
Release Date: 18th March 2011
Retail Price: ﾣ19.99
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|