The first video game of its kind, My Self Defence Coach helps players develop their self-confidence so they are more able to react efficiently when facing dangerous situations, allowing them to discover ways of protecting themselves from some forms of physical assault and to learn tips and tricks to better avoid and escape trouble when it happens.
My Self Defence Coach combines fitness workouts and self-defence drills into four primary categories critical to self-defence: technique, stamina, composure and reflexes. Kinect’s innovative tracking technology provides players with immediate feedback on their movements, helping to make the basics of self-defence easy regardless of the player’s skill level. These self-defence techniques are taught by an experienced, real-life self-defence coach.
To help players sharpen their minds as well as their bodies,
- MASTER OVER 30 REAL SELF DEFENCE TECHNIQUES: Learn to spot threats, block and counter-attack with confidence
- LEARN NEW SKILLS: Customize your training and tone your body with exercises inspired by martial arts, kick-boxing and cardio training
- SHARPEN YOUR REFLEXES: Improve your agility and accuracy with fun mini games
- RELAX YOUR MIND AND BODY: With a collection of soothing Tai Chi exercises designed to instruct users on how to remain calm and composed in stressful situations
- DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS: With personalised feedback and tips from a real self-defence coach
|Release Date||11 Nov 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|