Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge Wii U
Ryu Hayabusa is in The Grip of Murder, a terrible curse on his right arm that threatens to destroy him unless he finds a way to escape it. NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge brings the series’ trademark intensity and formidable challenge to Wii U, and has been expansively enhanced to improve upon the original game and satisfy the demands of NINJA GAIDEN fans.
Use all your skill and dexterity to survive a relentless onslaught of powerful opponents, now with improved artificial intelligence to offer an even fiercer challenge. As the battle rages in both new and familiar areas, employ returning techniques to obliterate your enemies, and witness animations that truly convey the heat of combat. Go into battle armed with an expanded arsenal of six weapons and three Ninpo types for Ryu, injecting even more variety and action into combat than ever before.
The enthralling single-player action becomes even more fluid and engaging with the Wii U GamePad. Execute powerful Ninpo and quickly switch weapons with the controller’s touch screen, then check the combo chart to pick out the perfect attack combination to overcome your opponent’s defences, all without ever breaking away from the action.
Give yourself a fighting chance against the enemy assault with a new character progression system. Unlock new moves, upgrade weapons and Ninpo, and extend your character’s health points by spending the Karma points earned during gameplay.
Join forces with a friend to face the challenge of the co-operative two-player online mode, now featuring Ryu and Ayane as playable characters, or fight for supremacy in intense eight-player online battles.
- Face off against a barrage of smarter, tougher enemies in an even more intense combat experience
- Team up in the two-player co-operative mode, or battle others in eight-player matches
- Strike down Ryu’s foes with an expanded arsenal of six weapons and three Ninpo types
- Fight as Ayane in exclusive story mode chapters and the two-player online co-op mode
- Go into battle armed with the Wii U GamePad or Wii U Pro Controller (sold separately)
Please note: terminology may not be final as this title is still in development.