- Black Wii Console
- Wii Console Stand
- Wii Stand Plate
- x1 Wii Remote Plus + Wrist Strap in Black
- x1 Nunchuck Controller in Black
- Sensor Bar + Stand
- Wii Power Supply
- Wii AV Cable
- x1 Wii Sports Game Pack (5 sports games)
- x1 Wii Sport Resort Game (10 Sports Games)
- Tony Hawk Shred - Board Bundle
- Official UK Stock with full 12 Months Warranty
Approximately the size of three stacked DVD cases, the Wii's elegant, compact design makes it a natural addition to your entertainment setup without monopolising it. Thanks to the Wii Remote, you're given more freedom to place the console where it best suits your lifestyle.
Intuitive control for anyone using the physical motion of the main Wii Remote, which resembles a television remote control. Up to four Wii Remotes can be connected at once using wireless Bluetooth technology. The wireless signal can be detected within 10 metres of the console. Both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk include a three-axis motion sensor. The Wii Remote also includes a speaker, rumble feature and expansion port, and can be used as a pointer within 5 metres of the screen. The Wii Remote has a Power switch, +Control Pad, A Button, B Button, - Button, + Button, Home Button and 1 and 2 Buttons. The Nunchuk includes an analogue control stick and C and Z Buttons.
A single self-loading media bay will play single or double-layered 12-centimetre optical discs for the Wii, as well as 8-centimetre Nintendo GameCube discs.
Communication: The Wii can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. This WiiConnect24 service delivers a new surprise or game update, even if users do not play with Wii. Users can connect wirelessly using IEEE 802.11b/g, or with a Wii LAN adaptor. Wii can also communicate wirelessly with Nintendo DS.
Other features: Four ports for classic Nintendo GameCube controllers. Two slots for Nintendo GameCube Memory Cards. An AV multi-output port for component, composite or S-video.
Virtual Console: It has been more than 20 years since the debut of the NES. Since then, a rich heritage of different gaming platforms and countless games has come and gone. A wide selection of Virtual Console games is available to download from the Internet via the Wii Shop Channel.
Tony Hawk Shred - Board Bundle
An all-new Tony Hawk experience created for a younger audience, Tony Hawk: SHRED allows you to "go big" and feel the exhilaration of skate and snowboarding like the pros using the game's innovative, motion-sensing board controller right at their feet.
With coin-op, arcade style gameplay and pro athletes, including Chaz Ortiz, Lyn-Z Adams, Travis Rice, Torah Bright, and the godfather of skate himself, Tony Hawk: SHRED is packed to the brim with larger-than-life moments, huge jumps and gaps, incredibly steep drops and descents, and a veritable goody bag's worth of motion activated, jaw-dropping tricks - enticing kids to get off the couch, be physically active and get immersed in the action.
- Tony Hawk: SHRED allows players to fully experience the thrill of supersized skate and snowboarding, where the bigger the feat the better the fun - tricks that are impossible to do today, but could potentially be pulled off 20+ years from now as the sports evolve! SHRED's intuitive board controller captures every movement, allowing players to jump on and immediately perform over-the-top tricks, master massive drops, pull-off awesome grabs, and ride-out super long grinds right from the family room floor!
- Now With 100% More Snowboarding - Whether riding on cement or snow, Tony Hawk: SHRED has it covered. SHRED's innovative, motion-sensing board controller was never designed with just skateboarding in mind, and now young aspiring snowboarders can feel the ultimate rush as they shred down steep mountain peaks, launching off huge kickers and pulling off crazy spins, flips and grabs! Featuring pro riders Travis Rice - 2009 X-Games Gold Medal winner, Louie Vito - 2010 Euro X-Games Bronze Medal winner, and Torah Bright - 2010 Winter Olympic Gold Medal winner, players can jump on SHRED's board controller and go crazy in a whole new way, performing the biggest snow tricks imaginable in iconic frosty locations like Whistler, the French Alps and Beijing
- Don't Sit...SHRED!!! - There's no lounging around with Tony Hawk: SHRED in the family room! With SHRED's amazing motion-controller board and enticing "go big" gameplay, players will be off the sofa and into the action in no time, grinding through exotic locations and bust sick moves! Tony Hawk: SHRED offers a socially fun and physically active experience that the whole family can enjoy together!
- SHRED As A Pro...Or SHRED As The Pro! - While Tony Hawk: SHRED's full pro athlete list includes skaters Tony Hawk, Lyn-Z Adams, Corey Duffel, Sean Malto, David Gonzalez, Geoff Rowley, Stevie Williams and Chaz Ortiz - and snowboarders Travis Rice, Louie Vito and Torah Bright. The Nintendo Wii version of the game allows players import their own Mii characters - allowing them to be the pros on-screen pulling off larger than life skate and snowboarding tricks. The Wii version of SHRED also features additional content, including Mii versions of all the pro athletes, exclusive levels, and a Wii-specific visual style all to itself
|Release Date||7 Dec 2010|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|