- Red Wii Console
- Red Wii Remote with MotionPlus
- Red Wii Nunchuk
- Wii Sports
- New Super Mario Bros Wii
- Donkey Kong: Original Edition (pre-installed)
- Wii Fit Plus With Balance Board
- Official UK stock with full 12 months warranty
Approximately the size of three stacked DVD cases, the Wii's elegant, compact design makes it a natural addition to your entertainment setup without monopolising it. Thanks to the Wii Remote, you're given more freedom to place the console where it best suits your lifestyle.
Intuitive control for anyone using the physical motion of the main Wii Remote, which resembles a television remote control. Up to four Wii Remotes can be connected at once using wireless Bluetooth technology. The wireless signal can be detected within 10 metres of the console. Both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk include a three-axis motion sensor. The Wii Remote also includes a speaker, rumble feature and expansion port, and can be used as a pointer within 5 metres of the screen. The Wii Remote has a Power switch, +Control Pad, A Button, B Button, - Button, + Button, Home Button and 1 and 2 Buttons. The Nunchuk includes an analogue control stick and C and Z Buttons.
A single self-loading media bay will play single or double-layered 12-centimetre optical discs for the Wii, as well as 8-centimetre Nintendo GameCube discs.
Communication: The Wii can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. This WiiConnect24 service delivers a new surprise or game update, even if users do not play with Wii. Users can connect wirelessly using IEEE 802.11b/g, or with a Wii LAN adaptor. Wii can also communicate wirelessly with Nintendo DS.
Other features: Four ports for classic Nintendo GameCube controllers. Two slots for Nintendo GameCube Memory Cards. An AV multi-output port for component, composite or S-video.
Virtual Console: It has been more than 20 years since the debut of the NES. Since then, a rich heritage of different gaming platforms and countless games has come and gone. A wide selection of Virtual Console games is available to download from the Internet via the Wii Shop Channel.
Includes New Super Mario Bros Wii
Developers at Nintendo have dreamed of creating a simultaneous multiplayer Super Mario Bros. game for decades. The Wii console finally makes that dream come true for everyone holiday season 2009. Now players can navigate the side-scrolling worlds alone as before or invite up to three others to join them at the same time on the same level at any point in the game for competitive and cooperative multiplayer fun. With the multiplayer mode, the newest installment of the most popular video game franchise is designed to bring yet another type of family entertainment into living rooms and engage groups of friends in fast-paced Super Mario Bros. fun.
Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board
Wii Fit Plus solus is the ultimate upgrade for your Wii Fit and for those who do not have Wii Fit yet they can get all New Wii Fit Plus and as well as experiencing all these features of the original Wii Fit they can get their hands on the all new features. Wii Fit Plus will offer all the features of the first instalment and all new features to make your workout more productive, and personal as well as some more great new fun games. Wii Fit Plus will still enable everyone in the family to combine fitness with fun.
Wii Fit Plus offers you even more understanding of your fitness levels and the new workout routines make it even easier to work on those trouble areas of your physique. Wii Fit Plus still offers 3 key areas but each has been expanded to offer you more information about your Physique, all new training programs and additional exercises, as well as additional areas of your fitness to track as a family including the pets!
Check your progress:
Wii Fit allows 8 people to track progress and monitor performance. This is even easier via the Wii Fit channel which can be added to your Wii menus system, allowing you to monitor your BMI, measure your bodily balance, and calculate your Wii Fit, without inserting the disc. Wii Fit will; track your BMI, Weight, Wii Fit age and how long you have done on your daily.
- Know Your Physique: Wii Fit Plus will now allow you to check and monitor 4 areas of your physique, BMI (body mass index), centre of gravity, and calories burnt during your workout you can then set your goals, against these areas. The BMI test measures your weight/height. Wii Fit Plus will take this measurement and let you know how you fair in comparison to the ideal. Once you are aware of your BMI you can set goals to reduce this measurement, by take part in the Wii Fit Plus exercises and introducing a healthier lifestyle. Your centre of gravity is measured via the Wii Fit Plus age test in which you will take on various balance in an attempt to keep your Wii Fit Plus age as close to or lower than you real age.
- Train Yourself: Wii Fit Plus contains 5 training categories Aerobic Exercises, Muscle conditioning, Yoga, Balance Games and all new Training Plus. All the training categories are designed to help develop bodily balance control, burn fat, help tone and condition muscle, as well increase aerobic stamina. All these great activities offer a fun way to get fit with your family.
- Wii Plus Routines: Allows you to create customised training routines, or ask your personal Wii Fit Plus trainer can create training programs for you, based on the area of your body you wish to work on - bum, hips, thighs - Wii Fit Plus will help! There are over 40 different activities within four training categories.
- Aerobic Exercises: New Additional Jogging Courses, Ste Rythum Remix all-new songs.
- Muscle Exercises: 3 New Muscle Exercises.
- Yoga: Includes 3 New Poses.
- Balance Games: Heading, Ski Jump, Ski Slalom, Tightrope, irritating maze, Penguin game, Snowboarding, and meditation.
- Training Plus: Skateboarding, Rythum Kung Fu, Dungeon Jogging, many more.
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|