- 1x Nintendo Wii Console White with Wii Sports (5 Games)
- 1x Wii Party Game Pack (80+ Games)
- 1x Official Nintendo Wii Remote (plus wrist strap) & Nunchuk Controllers
Approximately the size of three stacked DVD cases, the Wii's elegant, compact design makes it a natural addition to your entertainment setup without monopolising it. Thanks to the Wii Remote, you're given more freedom to place the console where it best suits your lifestyle.
Intuitive control for anyone using the physical motion of the main Wii Remote, which resembles a television remote control. Up to four Wii Remotes can be connected at once using wireless Bluetooth technology. The wireless signal can be detected within 10 metres of the console. Both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk include a three-axis motion sensor. The Wii Remote also includes a speaker, rumble feature and expansion port, and can be used as a pointer within 5 metres of the screen. The Wii Remote has a Power switch, +Control Pad, A Button, B Button, - Button, + Button, Home Button and 1 and 2 Buttons. The Nunchuk includes an analogue control stick and C and Z Buttons.
A single self-loading media bay will play single or double-layered 12-centimetre optical discs for the Wii, as well as 8-centimetre Nintendo GameCube discs.
Communication: The Wii can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. This WiiConnect24 service delivers a new surprise or game update, even if users do not play with Wii. Users can connect wirelessly using IEEE 802.11b/g, or with a Wii LAN adaptor. Wii can also communicate wirelessly with Nintendo DS.
Other features: Four ports for classic Nintendo GameCube controllers. Two slots for Nintendo GameCube Memory Cards. An AV multi-output port for component, composite or S-video.
Virtual Console: It has been more than 20 years since the debut of the NES. Since then, a rich heritage of different gaming platforms and countless games has come and gone. A wide selection of Virtual Console games is available to download from the Internet via the Wii Shop Channel.
Harry Potter Deathly Hallow Wii Game
- The wand is the ultimate weapon: Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
- Deadly enemies lurk around every corner: Fight Voldemort’s minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
- Become a master in stealth: Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
- Unique cover mechanics: Use magic to create and wield cover. Utilise the environment to make shields out of trees, tables and statues, and then throw them at enemies, turning defence into attack.
- Powerful potions: Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
- Out of Hogwarts and on the run: Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations
- Each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.
- New game engine: A new game engine built specifically to leverage the technology of HD consoles ensures high definition graphics and visceral gameplay that will immerse you in the action like never before!
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|