Using advanced motion sensors and the PlayStation Eye Camera, your every movement is mimicked on-screen in breathtaking Blu-ray powered HD. Take core gaming to a new level or bring your whole family in on the adventure with a title line up that will excite every gamer.
Playstation Move Controller
The corner stone of PlayStation Move, PlayStation Move motion controller combines advanced motion sensors, a dynamic color changing sphere, vibration feedback, and an easy to use button interface. Equipped with three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer and terrestrial magnetic field sensor, PlayStation Move motion controller tracks the precise movements and the angle of the controller. The PS3 system also detects the absolute position of the controller in 3D space by using PlayStation Eye camera. Highly sensitive movement tracking can be accurately traced back to the game, allowing intuitive gameplay as if the player is within the game.
- Works with PlayStation Eye camera to accurately track player position
- Includes action buttons of DUALSHOCK 3 and SIXAXIS wireless controller for direct input
- Sleek and Wireless
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Advanced motion sensors in the controller precisely track both fast and subtle movements
- Color of the sphere's light provides visual feedback during gameplay
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- Bluetooth technology supports wireless gaming
- Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 system
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B)
Designed specifically for PS3 and featuring huge advances in USB camera and microphone technology, PlayStation Eye is set to revolutionise the experience of online communication on the PlayStation Network. Expanding on the market-leading heritage of the EyeToy USB Camera for PlayStation 2, the sophistication of the PlayStation Eye naturally complements the advanced features and capabilities of PS3 – all in one slickly designed, unobtrusive unit.
- A sophisticated microphone with the ability to reduce background noise and focus on the spoken word for smoother, more accurate speech recognition and transfer.
- The ability to capture videos and audio clips directly to your PS3’s hard disk drive.
- Engineered to perform well even in low-light conditions
- A range of different capturing modes, including slow motion and time-lapse.
- Faster frame rate for improved tracking, responsiveness and smoothness.
- Two position zoom lens for close-up and full body options.
- A range of eye-catching visual effects to apply to photos and videos.
PlayStation Move: Starter Pack Includes:
- PlayStation Move: Motion Controller
- PlayStation Eye Camera
Introducing the PlayStation Move
The PlayStation 3 Motion Controller contains built-in motion sensors, including a colour-changing orb at its head, which interacts with the PlayStation Eye Camera to track movement. This tracking is precise, meaning the PlayStation 3 Motion Controller recreates every single swing of the arm and twist of the wrist exactly on screen.
Time to Move
The PlayStation Move gives PlayStation 3 gamers a new way to play and interact with their PlayStation 3. The Move is actually broken into three separate parts; the Motion Controller, Navigation Controller and the PlayStation Eye Camera.
The PlayStation Move: Motion Controller
The Playstation Move: Motion Controller contains advanced motion sensors such as a three-axis accelerometer, a three-axis gyroscope and a terrestrial magnetic field sensor to measure your movements and motions which are translated into on screen movements and commands. The colour changing sphere on the end of the controller is tracked by the PlayStation Eye and by using the power of the PlayStation 3 it detects the movements, angle and the absolute position in 3D space, to add to the accuracy.
Move to the beat
At this point there are 36 third party developers and publishers gearing up to support the PlayStation Move, releasing more than 20 games that are either dedicated to or support the PlayStation Move platform.
|Release Date||17 Sep 2010|
|Platform||Sony PlayStation 3|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|