Key Game Features
- An all-new world filled with all new Pokemon to catch, train and battle with
- Collect all the Pokemon available in the Pokemon Black Version, then wirelessly trade with Pokemon White Version owners to complete the combined games' Pokedexes
- Experience both Legendary Pokemon: Reshiram and Zekrom - with Reshiram available for capture in Pokemon Black Version
- Exciting new battle modes including: Triple Battles and Rotation Battles
- Players choose from one of three initially available Pokemon to start the game, with that Pokemon from then on available to the player all the time
- Play as either a girl or boy Pokemon Trainer
- Stay tuned for more exciting plot twists, gameplay features and game modes to be released as game launch approaches
Pokemon Black Version is a handheld Role-Playing game (RPG) for play on the Nintendo DS / DSi. Released as a companion game to the DS / DSi title Pokemon White Version, in it players enjoy classic challenging RPG-Adventure Pokemon gameplay as they catch wild Pokemon and utilize them in face-offs against other Trainers to see who is the best. Additional features include: access to the Legendary Pokemon, Reshiram; the player's choice of one of three starter Pokemon; an all-new and diverse game region, Unova; improved graphics; multiple new battle modes; the ability to wirelessly trade Pokemon; multiplayer options and more.
An All-New World Filled with All-New Pokemon
Pokemon Black Version features the same handheld RPG and Adventure gameplay that has consistently thrilled Nintendo DS players, both young and more experienced, but it also introduces players to the all-new Unova region. Brought to life with improved graphics, Unova is a mix of urban and natural landscapes in which players are just as likely to encounter skyscrapers and bridges, as they are to walk alongside mountains and seascapes. It is of course also filled with a potent blend of all-new Pokemon, including the Legendary Vast White Pokemon Reshiram and the Deep Black Pokemon Zekrom. Stepping into the role of either a male or female Trainer, players further have their choice of their first Pokemon, who will serve as the first of many Pokemon companions in their travels through Unova, as they attempt to capture every wild Pokemon variety available and test their skills against other Trainers in turn-based battles.
Experience Legendary Pokemon
Both of the Legendary Pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom appear in Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version, but each can only be caught in their respective versions. The Legendary Pokemon Reshiram appears on the cover of Pokemon Black Version and the Legendary Pokemon Zekrom is seen on the cover of Pokemon White Version.
New Battle Modes Add a New Level of Strategy
In addition to a wealth of new Pokemon for players to catch, train and battle with, Pokemon Black Version also supplies players with entirely new ways to fight with its new Battle Modes: Triple Battles and Rotation Battles. Stay tuned for more information on these two new game modes as more information is released on Pokemon Black Version.
Your Choice of Starter Pokemon
Pokemon Black Version starts you off on your new Pokemon adventure with a trusty Pokemon companion. Choose the Pokemon you like the most - it will be with you through thick and thin as you explore the Unova region. The three starter Pokemon all have different types. Your knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of these types will be put to the test early and often.
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|