Exclusively on Nintendo DS, the new generation of Pok?mon is taking the world by storm in Pok?mon Diamond and Pok?mon Pearl! With more than 100 new Pok?mon, Touch Screen gameplay and online play over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, this is the biggest Pok?mon adventure ever! Pok?mon Diamond and Pok?mon Pearl challenge players to explore the Sinnoh region in an incredibly deep RPG adventure. New Pok?mon are everywhere! Making their debut are such Pok?mon as Mime Jr., Lucario, and Weavile, and the three starter Pok?mon are new as well. Players will choose from Fire-type Chimchar, Water-type Piplup, and Grass-type Turtwig to begin their adventure. One of the best aspects of Pok?mon games is the ability to trade and battle with other Trainers, and Nintendo DS lets you connect with other Pok?mon fans wirelessly, either locally or via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Players can now trade and battle with other Trainers around the world! Pok?mon Diamond and Pok?mon Pearl also feature voice chat capabilities so players can communicate with their online friends. In Pok?mon Diamond and Pok?mon Pearl, Trainers can also earn the ability to play with Pok?mon they've caught in previous Game Boy Advance Pok?mon games Pok?mon Emerald, Pok?mon FireRed, Pok?mon LeafGreen, Pok?mon Ruby and Pok?mon Sapphire. The new Pok?mon adventure is big, it's exciting, it's on the DS - and it's going to be everywhere!
- Worldwide battles and trading using WiFi.
- Real-time clock feature changes the time of day based on the DS clock. The Pok�mon you can catch vary based on the region and the time of day. Also, certain Pok�mon moves' power changes based on time.
- More elaborate Pok�mon Contests. Players can use the accessories and dress up their Pok�mon. Players make "Poffin" out of berries to raise their Pok�mon's contest stats.
- New dual-type Pok�mon, new/altered moves, and new special abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pok�mon battling.
- 3-D environments and updated graphics.
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|