Key Game Features
- An all-new world filled with all new Pokmon to catch, train and battle with
- Collect all the Pokmon available in the Pokmon Black Version, then wirelessly trade with Pokmon White Version owners to complete the combined games' Pokdexes
- Experience both Legendary Pokmon: Reshiram and Zekrom - with Reshiram available for capture in Pokmon Black Version
- Exciting new battle modes including: Triple Battles and Rotation Battles
- Players choose from one of three initially available Pokmon to start the game, with that Pokmon from then on available to the player all the time
- Play as either a girl or boy Pokmon Trainer
- Stay tuned for more exciting plot twists, gameplay features and game modes to be released as game launch approaches
Pokmon Black Version is a handheld Role-Playing game (RPG) for play on the Nintendo DS / DSi. Released as a companion game to the DS / DSi title Pokmon White Version, in it players enjoy classic challenging RPG-Adventure Pokmon gameplay as they catch wild Pokmon and utilize them in face-offs against other Trainers to see who is the best. Additional features include: access to the Legendary Pokmon, Reshiram; the player's choice of one of three starter Pokmon; an all-new and diverse game region, Unova; improved graphics; multiple new battle modes; the ability to wirelessly trade Pokmon; multiplayer options and more.
An All-New World Filled with All-New Pokmon
Pokmon Black Version features the same handheld RPG and Adventure gameplay that has consistently thrilled Nintendo DS players, both young and more experienced, but it also introduces players to the all-new Unova region. Brought to life with improved graphics, Unova is a mix of urban and natural landscapes in which players are just as likely to encounter skyscrapers and bridges, as they are to walk alongside mountains and seascapes. It is of course also filled with a potent blend of all-new Pokmon, including the Legendary Vast White Pokmon Reshiram and the Deep Black Pokmon Zekrom. Stepping into the role of either a male or female Trainer, players further have their choice of their first Pokmon, who will serve as the first of many Pokmon companions in their travels through Unova, as they attempt to capture every wild Pokmon variety available and test their skills against other Trainers in turn-based battles.
Experience Legendary Pokmon
Both of the Legendary Pokmon Reshiram and Zekrom appear in Pokmon Black Version and Pokmon White Version, but each can only be caught in their respective versions. The Legendary Pokmon Reshiram appears on the cover of Pokmon Black Version and the Legendary Pokmon Zekrom is seen on the cover of Pokmon White Version.
New Battle Modes Add a New Level of Strategy
In addition to a wealth of new Pokmon for players to catch, train and battle with, Pokmon Black Version also supplies players with entirely new ways to fight with its new Battle Modes: Triple Battles and Rotation Battles. Stay tuned for more information on these two new game modes as more information is released on Pokmon Black Version.
Your Choice of Starter Pokmon
Pokmon Black Version starts you off on your new Pokmon adventure with a trusty Pokmon companion. Choose the Pokmon you like the most - it will be with you through thick and thin as you explore the Unova region. The three starter Pokmon all have different types. Your knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of these types will be put to the test early and often.
|Release Date||4 Mar 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|