Release Date : 30th March 2012
All pre-orders will be dispatched one day before release date
Ubisoft Double Pack Xbox 360
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and
Ghost Recon 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Full PEC Experience: A greatly improved PEC experience - your character evolves online and offline, in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Terrorist Leaders are now a strategic target for Rainbow - leaders control respawns, so when you take out the leaders, enemies can no longer respawn.
- Terrorists Enemies have a wider variety of reactions and use ballistic shields.
- Team Rainbow Can use the Leap-frogging technique for safely approaching an area defended by an opposing force. Teammates cover each other successively when they move forward.
- Up to 16 players (360) and 14 players (PS3)
- Two-player split-screen mode
- 13 maps for co-op and adversarial play Including three maps from R6 Vegas, revamped maps from R6 Raven Shield and all-new maps
- All-new co-op experience. Co-op story mode, Jump-in-jump-out mode and Co-op terrorist hunt.
- New adversarial modes:
- Demolition - Attackers plant an explosive device at one of two predetermined locations and protect the bomb until it explodes
- Team Leader - Teams must keep their leader alive while they escort him to the extraction point while preventing the enemy from extracting their own leader
Ghost Recon 2
Tom Clancy`s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter returns for a second showing of tactical shooting excitement.
Tom Clancy`s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military`s elite fighting unit, the Ghosts. In the year 2014, the rising conflict between Mexican loyalists and insurgent rebel forces has thrown Mexico into full-scale civil war. Under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghosts are called upon to face an imminent threat to the United States. The fate of two countries now lies in the hands of the Ghosts as they fend off an attack on U.S. soil. Equipped with the most cutting-edge weaponry and technology, the Ghosts must battle on both sides of the border to neutralize the escalating rebel threat.