Silent Hill Downpour Xbox 360 Game
Unlock special weapons in the game with a free code provided with this game.
Weapon 1 = Nail Gun - The clip can hold more ammo than the normal gun
Weapon 2 = Double Axe - Most powerful melee weapon.
Here is an explanation of how the code works.
During the first 3rd of the game (before the Radio Station), you will encounter several lockers with a numerical keypad. These lockers will be distinctive in colour and may even have a Konami logo. The placement will be unobtrusive so that the player does not mistake them for an actual game puzzle.
The player will use the numerical keypad on the locker to enter their code. Once the code is entered the locker will open to reveal the double axe. The nail gun will not be available in the locker but will spawn randomly throughout the game after the code has been entered at the lockers.
Hurry while stocks last!
Murphy Pendleton has been incarcerated for several years, having had his sentence extended once already. Due to his history at Ryall State Prison, he is being transferred to nearby Wayside Maximum Security Penitentiary-but a freak accident cuts the journey short. Waking up in a forest next to the wrecked bus, Murphy has a clear shot at freedom. He makes his way into the sleepy town of Silent Hill where mysterious locals welcome him into a slowly developing personal hell.
Silent Hill Downpour is the latest Silent Hill game offering the familiar Survival Horror gameplay delivered in the most defined visual quality to date. The game also expands on the exploration theme of the franchise both design-wise and through psychological torture, ambient story, horrific enemies and self-evaluative questions of despair.
- All new and updated Silent Hill experience that visually stands on its own with the current competition. Utilizing Unreal 3 technology, the game brings the town of Silent Hill, its characters, the creatures and the alternate hell world into vivid and spectacular display.
- Free-roaming and deep exploration that will take players into all-new 'Side Quests' unlocking areas within the game, special items and bonus content.
- An ever-changing game world including day and night 'Normal' world and 'Otherworld' world, all manifested and sourced from character actions throughout the game.
- First-time ever 3D technology will bring Silent Hill a step closer to the player with three-dimensional immersion.
- Renowned story and music talent attached to the game including:
- Silent Hill comic writer, Tom Waltz
- Original music directed and composed by renowned composer, Dan Licht, of the Showtime series, Dexter.
- Theme song performed by hard-rock multiplatinum group, Korn.
|Release Date||30 Mar 2012|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|