Top Spin 4 introduces a bold new take on the sport of tennis allowing you to experience firsthand all of the intensity, emotion, and excitement of a real life tennis match. With all-new unbelievably responsive controls, electrifying stadium atmospheres, enhanced TV style presentation elements, incredibly accurate player models with Signature moves and an incredibly deep career mode, Top Spin 4 is so real you have experience it to believe it.
Top Spin 4 on Wii Features:
- Real Tennis: Top Spin 4 allows gamers to see, feel, and hear everything the pros do in a real tennis match. From the life-like visuals of the worldﾒs best players, to the faithful recreation of the worldﾒs most hallowed courts and the unparalleled authenticity of the on-court gameplay, Top Spin 4 provides a breathtaking tennis experience.
- Innovative Control: Immediately accessible for newcomers yet deep and satisfying for the tennis experts, innovative game controls now allow gamers of any skill level to target their opponentﾒs weaknesses & become an unstoppable force on the court.
- The Deepest Player Roster to Date: The best collection of tennis talent ever assembled with 25 of the worldﾒs top pros, talented up-and-comers, and some of the gameﾒs most iconic legends such as Andre Agassi, Boris Becker, Michael Chang and many more. Complete with 2Kﾒs award winning Signature Style that incorporates player specific outfits, appearances, swing styles, behavioural AI, and celebrations.
- New TV Broadcast Style Presentation: All-new visual & audio elements bring tennis to life like never before with pre-match animation sequences, diverse crowd reactions & audio effects, dynamic broadcast style camera angles, and much more.
- Responsive Wii Controls: Get into the tennis action like never before with responsive controls that mimic the natural motions of real-life tennis swings to perform slices, drop shots, top spin shots, lob shots, and serves.
- All-New Player Creator: A new player creator allows you to build & customize every aspect of your player, from apparel & equipment to swing animations & physical appearance.
- King of the Court Mode: All-new party mode allows you and your friends to play this classic tennis shortform tournament. Play multiple rounds of short tiebreak matches to work your way up to the top court and stay as long as you can to become King!
Release Date: 18th March 2011
Retail Price: ﾣ29.99
|Release Date||15 Mar 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|