Turtle Beach Headset Ear Force PX21 Sony Playstation 3
The Ear Force PX21 integrates premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network (PSN), XBOX LIVE® and PC/Mac to create the definitive audio environment for playing popular game titles on all platforms.
The PX21 is two headsets in one—a stereo USB headset for chat sound and an amplified stereo headset for game sound. That means you can independently control chat and game sound from a single control box whether you’re playing PS3, XBOX® or PC games. Large, comfortable ear cups with a lightweight, rugged design provide the ultimate in comfort during extended game play.
The PX21 gives you a significant advantage because you can hear sound cues others can’t, so you’ll react faster and take them out before they take you out. Unique gaming features such as variable bass boost, chat boost, stereo expander and convenient volume controls for chat and game audio, provide a competitive edge that can make the difference between winning and losing.
If you’re serious about your PS3, XBOX 360 or PC gaming, then get serious about the sound. Move up to the Ear Force PX21 and become a better player while experiencing your games as they were meant to be heard.
- 40mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Condenser Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Cable length: 16 ft. (4.87m)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (233g)
- Headphone Amplifier: Stereo DC-coupled, 35mW/ch, THD <1%, Frequency Response: DC - 30kHzBass Boost continuously adjustable from 0dB to +12dB @ 50Hz
- Mic mute switch
- Stereo expander switch
- Maximum analog input level with volume control on maximum setting: 2Vpp (700mV rms)
- 3.5mm plug for line output
- USB connector for power, mic connection and stereo audio
- 2.5mm mic output jack
- USB connector for power (5VDC @ <60mA max)
- Dimensions: Height .5in (1.27cm), Width 2in (5.08cm), Depth .75in (1.905cm)
- 9 x 11 x 3.5 (inches)
|Platform||Sony PlayStation 3|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|