Release Date : 18th November 2011
All pre-orders will be dispatched one day before release date
THQ extends its popular and innovative uDraw GameTablet® to HD platforms. The only creative tool of its kind, the uDraw GameTablet offers endlessly imaginative and immersive hands-on gameplay. For all users – graphic designers to street artists, from the skilled to the doodler - uDraw GameTablet offers limitless versatility and infinite ways to play.
On the uDraw GameTablet, the only limit is your imagination.
- High Definition, Utilizing the full capacity of Nintendo Wii, users can play, draw, print, and share their creations in HD.
- Touch Screen Creativity From pinch-and-stretch zooming to free-form finger-painting, the uDraw GameTablet responds directly to your touch.
- Built-In Controller Functions
- Tilt Functionality Tilt, shake and jump through games with enhanced tilt and motion features.
- Pressure-Sensitive Stylus The uDraw stylus offers 256 points of pressure sensitivity, providing amazing freedom to bring your creations to the screen in detail.
- Wireless Play Players will connect and create from the comfort of their favorite spot with wireless interaction between the uDraw and their game console.
- Centre-Docked Stylus Designed with both right-handed and left handed artists and game players in mind, the uDraw features a stylus attached to the center of the tablet.
|Release Date||18 Nov 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|