Fully compatible with all Wii Consoles sold before October 2011
We Dance, the exciting new dancing game on Wii, offers something for all the family. Unlike other dancing games, We Dance utilises three different styles of play – using the Wii Remote, the ‘Star Mat’ or distinctively a combination of both – each offering varying levels of difficulty. With 40 licensed songs spanning four decades of music and fully choreographed dance steps, We Dance is the ultimate dance party game, coming soon, exclusively to Wii!
We Dance exclusively for Nintendo Wii Features:
- 40 chart-smashing tracks, including classic dance songs and modern hits.
- Fully choreographed dance moves to copy and learn.
- 4 decades of music from a diverse range of genres, from rock to pop, rap to hip-hop.
- 3 different styles of play, using hands (Wii Remote) feet, (Star Mat), or both.
- Up to four players playing simultaneously for great party fun!
- 3 Party Game Modes, featuring ‘Jump’, ‘Step’ and ‘Pose’.
- ‘Dance School' tutorials, learn the dance moves with step-by-step instructions.
- Warm-up sessions to prepare you for the more challenging dance moves.
- Jukebox Mode with Dance TV.
- Freestyle - Dance any way you like!
- Download new dance steps and songs from the Dance Shop.
- Performance statistics - learn, develop and improve your moves.
- Charts for top scorers.
- Exclusively for Wii.
|Release Date||2 Sep 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|