Nintendo Wii Console and Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board and over 150 Games
Nintendo Wii Console complete package content:
- 1x Nintendo Wii Console Includes Wii Sports (5 games)
- 1x Nintendo Wii Fit Plus game with Wii BALANCE BOARD (69 games)
- 1x Nintendo Wii Party (80 + Games)
New UK PAL Version with Full Manufacturer’s Warranty and FREE Next Day Delivery!
Nintendo Wii White Family Console include Wii Sport (5 games)
- Includes Wii Sports (bowling, boxing, baseball, tennis and golf)
- Also includes: one wireless Wii Remote and one Nunchuk
- Plays two disc formats in a single, self-loading media bay
- Features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI
- Completely backward compatible, all the way to the NES of the 1980s
- Built-in Wi-Fi access for easy connection to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gaming service
- Online Wii Channel for news, weather, photo viewing, message boards and more
- Supports up to 4 GameCube controllers
- SD card slot
- Fully compatible with GameCube games
- Comes with A/V cable and UK power adapter
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus (69 games)
- Know Your Physique:
Wii Fit Plus will now allow you to check and monitor 4 areas of your physique, BMI (body mass index), centre of gravity, and calories burnt during your workout you can then set your goals, against these areas. The BMI test measures your weight/height. Wii Fit Plus will take this measurement and let you know how you fair in comparison to the ideal. Once you are aware of your BMI you can set goals to reduce this measurement, by take part in the Wii Fit Plus exercises and introducing a healthier lifestyle. Your centre of gravity is measured via the Wii Fit Plus age test in which you will take on various balance in an attempt to keep your Wii Fit Plus age as close to or lower than you real age.
- Train Yourself:
Wii Fit Plus contains 5 training categories Aerobic Exercises, Muscle conditioning, Yoga, Balance Games and all new Training Plus. All the training categories are designed to help develop bodily balance control, burn fat, help tone and condition muscle, as well increase aerobic stamina. All these great activities offer a fun way to get fit with your family.
- Wii Plus Routines:
Allows you to create customised training routines, or ask your personal Wii Fit Plus trainer can create training programs for you, based on the area of your body you wish to work on - bum, hips, thighs - Wii Fit Plus will help! There are over 40 different activities within four training categories.
- Aerobic Exercises:
New Additional Jogging Courses, Ste Rythum Remix all-new songs.
- Muscle Exercises:
3 New Muscle Exercises.
Includes 3 New Poses.
- Balance Games:
Heading, Ski Jump, Ski Slalom, Tightrope, irritating maze, Penguin game, Snowboarding, and meditation.
- Training Plus:
Skateboarding, Rythum Kung Fu, Dungeon Jogging, many more.
Nintendo Wii Party Games include (80+ Games)
- Board Game Island (1-4 players) - players take it in turns to roll the dice and advance along a single route towards the summit of the mountain. At the beginning of each turn, everyone plays a mini-game, and the order the players come in determines which bonus dice they receive. This is a board game like no other – expect the impossible.
- Globe Trot (1-4 players) – a board game that has you travelling the world to earn souvenir photos. The players must select one card at a time from the cards they have in their hands and advance the stated number of spaces towards the country they are aiming for. There is also a minigame before each turn, and based on the results, players win coins which they can use to buy movement cards and souvenir photos.
- Bingo (1-4 players) - each player receives a bingo card covered in Mii characters. If a “Mii Ball” comes out of the bingo machine, you have to check off that Mii if it appears on your card, while if a “Mini-game Ball” appears, you play a mini-game. The winner can check off any Mii of their choice. The winner is the first to make a line horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Swap Meet (1-4 players) – Have fun matching Mii characters wearing the same colours and playing minigames. The aim of the game is to make each row consist of Mii characters wearing the same colour.
- Spin Off (1-4 players) – each Mii takes a turn to spin the wheel by holding the A Button and flicking the Wii Remote. Depending on where the wheel stops, you could be in for some point-scoring medals.
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|