Sharing the instant accessibility of titles like Wii Sports and Wii Fit, Wii Party brings more than 80 different mini-games into your home. The inventive game offers non-stop fun and unparalleled variety as you, your family and friends grab up to four Wii Remotes and try your hand at a host of inventive and intuitive gaming experiences. To add to the enjoyment, youﾒll play as your Mii character and see them in action like never before!
With 13 different game modes to get to grips with, Wii Party will be the life and soul of any gathering as you enjoy games that refine the traditional party videogame experience. For the first time, the action away from the television screen will be as important as whatﾒs displayed on it as House Party mode turns your living room into a pivotal part of the game play.
The Party Games include:
- Board Game Island (1-4 players) - players take it in turns to roll the dice and advance along a single route towards the summit of the mountain. At the beginning of each turn, everyone plays a mini-game, and the order the players come in determines which bonus dice they receive. This is a board game like no other ﾖ expect the impossible.
- Globe Trot (1-4 players) ﾖ a board game that has you travelling the world to earn souvenir photos. The players must select one card at a time from the cards they have in their hands and advance the stated number of spaces towards the country they are aiming for. There is also a minigame before each turn, and based on the results, players win coins which they can use to buy movement cards and souvenir photos.
- Bingo (1-4 players) - each player receives a bingo card covered in Mii characters. If a ﾓMii Ballﾔ comes out of the bingo machine, you have to check off that Mii if it appears on your card, while if a ﾓMini-game Ballﾔ appears, you play a mini-game. The winner can check off any Mii of their choice. The winner is the first to make a line horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Swap Meet (1-4 players) ﾖ Have fun matching Mii characters wearing the same colours and playing minigames. The aim of the game is to make each row consist of Mii characters wearing the same colour.
- Spin Off (1-4 players) ﾖ each Mii takes a turn to spin the wheel by holding the A Button and flicking the Wii Remote. Depending on where the wheel stops, you could be in for some point-scoring medals.
|Release Date||26 Nov 2010|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|