Wi-Fi in the house.
These days, everything is wireless. The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in. You'll find an unfettered connection to the ever-expanding entertainment possibilities of Xbox LIVE including a fast and easy way to stream HD films and TV and play games with friends around the world.
Room to grow your entertainment.
The built-in 4 GB drive has room to store game saves.
More ports, more play.
Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of 5 ports, (3 back/2 front) you'll fi nd more places to plug and play. Plus, in addition to the standard HDMI output, weﾒve added an integrated optical audio out port for an easier connection to the booming sound of your A/V receiver.
A touching development.
It might not seem like a big deal, but the cool factor of capacitive touch buttons cannot be over stated. Everyone has grown accustomed to the non-button buttons on fancy smart phones, so weﾒve added that functionality to the power and eject buttons.
With the all-new and much quieter Xbox 360, the noise you'll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing.
Hold on to your socks.
You're not ready. Not yet anyway. Kinect is making YOU the controller and itﾒs going to blow you away. With a dedicated, proprietary port, the Xbox 360 4 GB is built specifi cally to connect seamlessly with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor and will have you up off the sofa and into the world
The following are key features of the Xbox 360 4 GB:
- Dressed to impress: Sleek and matte black finish, the Xbox 360 4 GB comes with an internal, removable flash drive and touch-sensitive buttons for switching on/off and disk ejection.
- The Xbox 360 that you've been waiting for: Connect with a faster wireless connection than any other console2. Enjoy blazing speeds with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi while streaming films or playing games on Xbox LIVE. Store more games and entertainment content with 4 GB of flash drive space.
- Kinect ready: Kinect will work with every Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 4 GB console is specially designed for the easiest connection to controller-free fun. Just connect the sensor directly to the proprietary port on your console no extra power supply needed.
- Backwards compatible: Don't worry; youﾒll still be able to connect the controllers and any other accessories that you already own to Xbox 360 4 GB while playing the best blockbuster games like Halo Reach and Fable III. (External Xbox 360 flash Drives and Xbox 360 Memory Units are not compatible with the new Xbox 360 console.)
Formula 1 2010
Complete with all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, F1 2010 will immerse players in the glamour and exhilaration of the world's most exciting motorsport, on and off the circuit. F1 2010 will deliver an unrivalled Formula One experience that put players into the heart of the world's most exciting sport, powered by cutting edge graphics, advanced physics systems and integrated network play. Features:
Complete with all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, F1 2010 will immerse players in the glamour and exhilaration of the world's most exciting motorsport, on and off the circuit.
F1 2010 will deliver an unrivalled Formula One experience that put players into the heart of the world's most exciting sport, powered by cutting edge graphics, advanced physics systems and integrated network play.
- All the cars, all the stars. Fully licensed, F1 2010 features all the drivers and teams set to contest the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, including Formula One Drivers' World Champions Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Michael Schumacher.
- Every circuit, beautifully realised. Race wheel to wheel on all 19 of the 2010 tracks, each modelled with exceptional attention to detail and jaw-dropping visuals.
- Be the driver, live the life. There is more to being a Formula One driver than being the fastest person on track and F1 2010 is the first game to allow players to experience the exclusive world of F1 like never before.
- Fully dynamic weather affects your strategy, performance and delivers stunning visual effects. F1 2010 features the most advanced weather system in any racing game.
- Build a career. Whether players wish to work their way up from the bottom, switching teams as they go, or build a dynasty with their chosen team, gamers can fully realise their aspirations in F1 2010ﾒs extensive and challenging career mode.
- The full pit lane, featuring each team in their various stages of strategy, becomes home to tense and exciting moments of drama as the drivers and crew work to return their car to the race as fast as possible.
- Full online multiplayer. F1 2010 will include extensive online multiplayer options allowing players to take on their friends and the rest of the world in a range of race modes.
|Release Date||20 Aug 2010|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|