First youll notice the little things. And we mean that literally. The console itself is smaller so itll fit neatly on the shelf.
Wi-Fi in the house.
These days, everything is wireless. The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in. Youll find an unfettered connection to the ever-expanding entertainment possibilities of Xbox LIVE including a fast and easy way to stream HD films and TV and play games with friends around the world.
Room to grow your entertainment.
The built-in 4 GB drive has room to store game saves.
More ports, more play.
Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of 5 ports, (3 back/2 front) youll fi nd more places to plug and play. Plus, in addition to the standard HDMI output, weve added an integrated optical audio out port for an easier connection to the booming sound of your A/V receiver.
A touching development.
It might not seem like a big deal, but the cool factor of capacitive touch buttons cannot be over stated. Everyone has grown accustomed to the non-button buttons on fancy smart phones, so weve added that functionality to the power and eject buttons.
With the all-new and much quieter Xbox 360, the noise youll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing.
Hold on to your socks.
Youre not ready. Not yet anyway. Kinect is making YOU the controller and its going to blow you away. With a dedicated, proprietary port, the Xbox 360 4 GB is built specifi cally to connect seamlessly with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor and will have you up off the sofa and into the world
The following are key features of the Xbox 360 4 GB:
- Dressed to impress: Sleek and matte black finish, the Xbox 360 4 GB comes with an internal, removable flash drive and touch-sensitive buttons for switching on/off and disk ejection.
- The Xbox 360 that youve been waiting for: Connect with a faster wireless connection than any other console2. Enjoy blazing speeds with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi while streaming fi lms or playing games on Xbox LIVE. Store more games and entertainment content with 4 GB of flash drive space.
- Kinect ready: Kinect will work with every Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 4 GB console is specially designed for the easiest connection to controller-free fun. Just connect the sensor directly to the proprietary port on your console no extra power supply needed.
- Backwards compatible: Dont worry; youll still be able to connect the controllers and any other accessories that you already own to Xbox 360 4 GB while playing the best blockbuster games like Halo Reach and Fable III. (External Xbox 360 flash Drives and Xbox 360 Memory Units are not compatible with the new Xbox 360 console.)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 for Xbox 360
- Total Control: The PES Production team has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, headed ball, throw-in and through ball. This allows users to pass the ball into space, and move their play with total freedom. Players must precisely weight their passes and second-guess the runs of their teammates and exploit their movement, while lofted through-balls have an all-new level of accuracy.
- Shot Stamina Gauge: In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot Stamina meter details the player's exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will affect the player's movements and will have an adverse affect on his stats, with passes going awry and a loss of pace.
- New Defender AI: Players now also hold their positions naturally, no longer chasing any ball that enters their area; preferring to close down the attacker and force them into a mistake.
- Animation and Player Physics: The PES Production team has totally reworked every element of in-game animation. These additions will become clear before even kick-off, with the players enjoying fluid, natural movements, with more realistic acceleration and inertia than ever before. The physicality between players is also improved, which was a priority requested in PES forums. Jostling and blocking now looks stunning, while there is a larger variety of convincing tackling styles. Ambient animation also adds to the in-game atmosphere, as players adapt their running and movement styles in line with play.
- Speed of Play: The new level of control means that PES 2011 enjoys a more considered pace of play, which varies dependent on situations. The game will burst into life as counter-attacks come into play, but players can dictate the pace via slow build up or exploiting available space to surge forward. It is harder to make long runs from midfield, and successful play will depend on making quick passes to make room.
- Improved Goalkeepers: In keeping with the basis of total freedom of movement, players now have more control over their 'keeper. This greater control allows for quick roll-outs, instinctive saves, pinpoint accuracy with goal kicks, and precision ball distribution to make quicker breaks or playing down the clock easier.
- Aesthetics: PES 2010 showcased the best likenesses in a soccer game, and PES 2011 ups the ante further. Facial animation has been enhanced, but the key advances are over 1000 all-new animations which have been recreated from the ground up using over 100 hours of motion captured footage. Every aspect of player movement has been reworked, with more organic runs, turns, throw-ins, tackles, and interaction. The way players speed up and slow down is also more natural; while replays display elements of motion blur that bring your saved goals to vivid life.
- Tactics and Strategy: The sheer number of options available in the PES series has established it as a remarkably flexible simulation, allowing players to stamp their playing style on each match. The PES Production team has implemented an all new 'Drag and Drop' mechanism that can be used in every aspect of team management, not just substitutions or formation changes. These settings are also animated to promote better understanding of the plays that have been altered.
- Feint Settings: PES has always offered a wide range of subtle skills, feints and turns, but PES 2011 allows users to map key skills to a specific control area, making them available via the second stick or via specific button presses, making them more accessible than ever before.
- Master League Online: Master League will offer an all-new challenge, as users are invited to try their hand against other managers online. PES 2011 will mark the online debut for its much-loved Master League element, with players bidding against each other for the world's best players, and attempting to build a squad that can compete with the best against online peers all over the globe.
|Release Date||20 Aug 2010|
|Barcode||Does not apply|