Wi-Fi in the house.
These days, everything is wireless. The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built in. Youll find an unfettered connection to the ever-expanding entertainment possibilities of Xbox LIVE including a fast and easy way to stream HD films and TV and play games with friends around the world.
Room to grow your entertainment.
The built-in 4 GB drive has room to store game saves.
More ports, more play.
Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of 5 ports, (3 back/2 front) youll fi nd more places to plug and play. Plus, in addition to the standard HDMI output, weve added an integrated optical audio out port for an easier connection to the booming sound of your A/V receiver.
A touching development.
It might not seem like a big deal, but the cool factor of capacitive touch buttons cannot be over stated. Everyone has grown accustomed to the non-button buttons on fancy smart phones, so weve added that functionality to the power and eject buttons.
With the all-new and much quieter Xbox 360, the noise youll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing.
Hold on to your socks.
Youre not ready. Not yet anyway. Kinect is making YOU the controller and its going to blow you away. With a dedicated, proprietary port, the Xbox 360 4 GB is built specifi cally to connect seamlessly with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor and will have you up off the sofa and into the world
The following are key features of the Xbox 360 4 GB:
- Dressed to impress: Sleek and matte black finish, the Xbox 360 4 GB comes with an internal, removable flash drive and touch-sensitive buttons for switching on/off and disk ejection.
- The Xbox 360 that youve been waiting for: Connect with a faster wireless connection than any other console2. Enjoy blazing speeds with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi while streaming fi lms or playing games on Xbox LIVE. Store more games and entertainment content with 4 GB of flash drive space.
- Kinect ready: Kinect will work with every Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 4 GB console is specially designed for the easiest connection to controller-free fun. Just connect the sensor directly to the proprietary port on your console no extra power supply needed.
- Backwards compatible: Dont worry; youll still be able to connect the controllers and any other accessories that you already own to Xbox 360 4 GB while playing the best blockbuster games like Halo Reach and Fable III. (External Xbox 360 flash Drives and Xbox 360 Memory Units are not compatible with the new Xbox 360 console.)
UFC Undisputed 2010
- UFC Fighters and Personalities Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.
- Enhanced Combat Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
- Fighter Customization Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- Expansive online play Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- Career Mode An intuitive Game Is Watching You system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
- Title and TitleDefense Modes Fight through one of UFCs five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighters condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- Tournement Mode Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
|Release Date||20 Aug 2010|
|Barcode||Does not apply|