Release Date: 25th November 2011
All pre-orders will be dispatched one day before release date
Ditch the workout and bring the Zumba Fitness Party TM right into your living room!
Fix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt which is included free in the game box to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.
Three million players worldwide and counting have already discovered the exhilarating Zumba® Fitness interactive video game work out. Following the worldwide best-selling original, Zumba® Fitness 2 builds on that phenomenal success while elevating the exer-game category to a new high of fun, effective fitness. This cutting-edge experience layers in loads of new features and improvements, amps up the dance-fitness party and gives you even more ways to sculpt your body and party yourself into shape. Get ready for the sleek, sexy physique you’ve always dreamed of!
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from today’s hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba’s elite celebrity trio!
- Learn 20 different dance styles across routines, from fan favourites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Indian, Latin Pop, Bellydance and Pasodoble.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area!
- Choose each instructor’s outfit and personalize clothing with the new Zumba apparel customization feature.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.
Get in shape with 5 different game modes:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Zumba Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Zumba Party: Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
- Learn the Steps: Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
|Release Date||25 Nov 2011|
|Product Code (MPN)||N/A|